THE FIRE STORY //

 

May 18th, 2012 was a day we will remember forever. It started off a beautiful Spring day. The staff had just completed updo's on a wedding party, and then transitioned into Prom Updo mode. Around 1:00PM our neighboring tenant from the third floor ran into the Studio to inform us that the roof was engulfed in flames. With a positive mind set, we called 911; and continued to work inside. Several minutes later the Fire Marshall had bombarded in and hauled us out. Within 1 hour the building was a total loss.

This experience taught the crew so many valuable life lessons. Thankfully, no one was injured. This section of the website looks back on all the excitement.

The Studio Raw Family